Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Call your Grandmother

Its 10:15pm, I'm about the play "the wobble" at a Christmas Party.....I look out in the crowd, and who do I see? Not my mother, not my grandmother, but my GREAT-GRANDMOTHER. Now when does that happen? I'm happy to see her, but I know I'm in big trouble! Icy is 9-months and hasn't seen his Great-Great-Grandmother yet.

"Baby, it's so nice to see you, as we hug....I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THAT BABY YET!"....

"I know...I know....I'll see you this week at 1pm"

"I play bridge at 1, you'll have to come before then"

"See you at 11"

"I'll be expecting you then"


She was dressed and ready!





Call your Grandmother!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex