Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Kid Graduates

I can still remember riding to Community East in the clanky grey van listening to your dad and the Chi-lites sing "Break-up, to make up". Mom cried the whole way, I'm not sure if it was the pain or the singing...You came and I instantly felt bad for my mom...Your head was humongous! Ha-Ha! Huge! In any case after all the episodes of Blue's Clues, informing us that you are "vanilla", and avoiding "crunchy" peanut butter, you my love are a high school graduate! The most important advice I can give is, you don't know anything, because I haven't told you yet. Listen and execute! Jive-Turkeys must be stopped!

Congratulations my Kendra!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Congrats Kendra!!

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex