Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Circle City Classic Parade 2012

Look dada! What they doing?

Still clown'n on the skates! Just like last year

Not like this clown!

Never mind the clown....Just let me get four copies of photo bro!



I make the cymbals look cool!

Sorry,but I see this and think...PorkChops!!!!!!With extra gravy! Yep, I combined "Drum Line and Stomp the Yard, but hey they really are the same movie!

What cha won't do is...Be the grand marshall and only waive to one side of the street Russ Parr! I'll keep listening in the morning though

Yeah, Russ Parr gets two Fingers down!
Delta's are Lawyers, the sign even says so!

Smile if you like Images and Sound from theComplexPerspective! or my FacebookPage....Yeah! We like that....

How bout you?

Andrea Moorehead likes it!

She likes it too, just not sure what her name is....I like her smile though!

You see the shirt!

"Yeah, nice seeing you....Yeah, I gotta go...Yea, the president is calling"...Congressman Andre Carson.


Who jumps the highest?







So, what did you think of the parade son?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex