Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 31 of Photo 365

For me, part of going out on the street and taking pictures is not feeling like everybody is watching you. Take for instance yesterday, downtown Indianapolis final four weekend..."Who's the guy walking down meridian with the tripod..It's djcomplex from Indianapolis..Also known as Erik Shannon...That's right, search engine love baby!

I was everywhere downtown last night from Meridian St to the Canal. I lost track of time but I had a ball! I got a lot of good images, but the people kept asking...Hey take a picture. I would laugh and go about my business, but a group of ladies came by while I was on the Canal. They wouldn't take no for answer. So I told them, alright you'll be on the blog today. Enjoy Ladies! Until tomorrow people!

I think the next time I maybe I'll focus on people! Are you ready to give some ComplexPerspective?



Get silly ladies!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex