Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 16 of Photo 365

March Madness. Like many other people, I think the first Thursday and Friday of the tournament are two of best days in the entire year. Vacation time from work, junk food, and best of all, college basketball. Just like playing basketball, I picked up watching basketball from my dad. My has taken vacation days to watch the tournament as long as I can remember. While we both enjoy the tournament regardless, any fan always loves the tournament more when their team is in it. My Dad loves the Indiana Hoosier basketball team. IU is his team. My dad didn't attend school at IU, and neither did. But since IU is his team, they are my team too.

Maybe next year Dad!

Enjoy todays Image, and enjoy the tournament.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex