Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Circle City Classic Parade

It's October! That means it's time for the Circle City Classic Indianapolis! Be sure to follow me on twitter @deejayComplex and check out my Facebook page, EShannonPhotography You see how that doesn't match up. Stayed tuned. The rebrand is under way! Back to the images though.. Check them out


Up first is Princess Pate waiving to all her loyal subjects. Mom is so proud!



Is this the real Boomer? Where are the back flips?



Delta Sigma Theta, INC...Or the red girls as my mother calls them. Work it out ladies!





Albany State...Ya'll see the girl on the right Smizing at me? What? I watch top model with wifey for the photography!












Look, I know it was cold, but I need to see some legs during the parade. This is not the CCC parade I grew up on!



S-G-Ro's!





Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard! I wonder what he is waiving to? Or could he waiving good bye to something?



Anthony Calhoun


I'm not sure who this is..TGrant, C.Hasel...Can one of you tell me?




The Ice-Cold Brotha's of Alpha-Phi-Alpha. Mr. Pate looking super clean








Butler Black Student Union


I had my lil-sister with me. She was scared to death of this dude!




Don't be embarrassed, plenty of people are scared of mascots








Look at his face..You can see the swag!



Don't get out of line!




Arlington. Shout out to all my IPS grads! Hope I don't have any typos in my blog!





Time to Q, the George Clinton......DAWG!

Omega Psi Phi



Funny Man Joe Torry



Kentucky State



See that! Legs!


















National Wrestling Champion Anthony Robles...Be sure to google this guy and check out his story!




And now Alpha Kappa Alpha Inc...Or as my mom calls them.....The pink girls!



I love wedding planning......




Whip'n my hair



And doing my walk! Hey Kyna-Key:)



And last but not least, former MLB player Kenny Lofton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible! You know who this is!

Mona Kay said...

Hey. That's Angela Buckman, the #1 weather lady from WISH TV with her boss, AC.

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex