Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Walk Around San Diego - Part I

My first stop was old-town...It was okay, but I've been to Conner Prairie so I wish I would have gone to do something else. I will say that I saw someone get arrested in dramatic fashion while I was there. I'm talking helicopters, guns drawn and a pit bull..... I'm still wondering what they guy could've did to get arrested in such a, lets call it sleepy place.

Check out the church, wanted to make an image inside, but didn't know if that was against protocol. Shout out to all my Catholic friends.



Enough of the old-town, I'm getting sleepy...Next stop is the San Diego Pier.., check out this Cafe....Nice building but the food,,eeeeeeh...I thought I was back at #113...If this place and Long John Silvers had a taste test, LJS would win in a landslide! Again nice structure though.





Couple of ships



I don't know what this is, but as I was taking this picture, an older gentleman walk over to me and ask if I had been inside of the sculpture yet. He told me that I needed to get into to it because it was the only time I would ever be able to get into a woman's head.




Enough of the daytime...It is kind of hard to get anything interesting in the middle of the day, its just to bright...Val-Henny said to me, well that's natural, as to say deal with it.... That's not how we roll at the ComplexPerspective. We'll come back at nighfall.....


I love to walk the city at night....That's when it happens....Just me and the lights, cue the Kanye West. "All of the lights!"




The Omni









View from The Convention Center


















Can't have a blog post without the steps....



Never post the same image twice, but I just couldn't decide....








Petco Park, home of the Padres....SUP Cairns....







I can't stay out here all night...I got class in the morning....Lobby of the Grand Hyatt.





Be sure to check back...I got more I need show you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex