Images & Sound from the Complex Perspective


TheComplexPerspective.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Hey Son, I'm your father"



What do I say to describe it? I knew he was there for 9 months, but seeing him was just a whole different story. The first thing I remember thinking was "wow, he has a face, he's real". Then it was "don't, you do it...Don't you cry"...Get the camera, they can't see me crying if the camera is in my face....I didn't cry, but my nose did get snotty....so maybe I cried a little bit, no one noticed though.

It was seemed like just yesterday when Tiff said to me, "I got a taste for some flammin hots, and peanut butter"....And now here he is.....Just for Stuffy Billz....7 lbs, 1 oz....10:28 3/15/2011.





"Its so cold"








Okay da-da, I'm dressed....Tell me about this motion offense






What do you mean I'll have to pass the ball?




Awww, I'll get the ball back..




No more basketball talk for now da-da...just show everybody how cute I am





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, EJ is here! Congrats Erik, you are going to be a good Dad. let me know when he is ready for lessons. I will make sure he has inside and ouside game :)

Blog Archive

About Me

Indianapolis, IN DJ and Photographer. DJ Complex